Saturday, October 13, 2012

New painting for Cactusueños series

There was not much space for my latest artwork  in the patio, therefore I decided to work in the studio again. The canvas size is 97 x 160 cm. I need at least 3 m. distance to look at the painting sometimes. Putting first layers of the skin tones so far.First I did the monochrome painting on the face, as I am mastering the old dutch master's technique patiently I am layering the transparent skin tones. On weekend planning to accomplish all the first layers to be done.

 New painting work in progress for "Cactusueños" series

 
Tip: Leftover oil paint can be saved in airtight container in your freezer up to a week.


* Click on the images to see them larger.
* Click on comments to leave your opinion, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment