Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy New Year! A plein air painting before the year ends...


Just before the christmas I set a composition with these beautiful cyclamen flowers and my recent handmade linocut greetingcard that I sent to celebrate my supporters this year. I would like to thank all of you for following my blog and especially to my sponsors for being generious to support me every month. 

As you know I have been working both outdoors and indoors this last year occupied with two ongoing projects, In this coming year I will share the process of the artworks and the finished artworks. Also, I will talk about the local exhibitions, some artists you may like to know. I will make new video tutorials for people who like to see work in progress.

I will keep posting the blogpost links on the social networks but lately I see there is a lot of movement going on which makes the posts go down very fast and fade from the feed page. So, in order to reach more people I prefer to send the posts by e-mail. Please feel free to send your e-mail address to contact form to join my e-mail newsletter. (Your e-mail address will be safe with me)


work in progress

The weather is unusually warm for the end of December. the other day we went to a nearby beach to enjoy the afternoon. I took advantage of being outdoors and sketched people who were laying down on the beach. 

Sketch from Hoya del pozo beach

Last week, I was painting en plein air by the coast near Tufía. This is a great spot for painting, it's very quite place and it's easy to access, walking only for 5 minutes. I used acrylic painting on colored canvas sheet, working as quick as possible before the light runaway. 

sketching by the coast

"View from Tufía" by Birsen Ozbilge
 10,6" x 7,4" (27 × 19 cm.)
Available, click on Online Shop


* Click on the images to see them larger.

* Click on comments to leave your opinion, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment