Monday, August 22, 2016

Would you like to make a wish?

Last Saturday night I worked from my friend Gemma's kitchen. I challenged myself to draw a candle light with oil pastels. I picked a beautiful cross ornament and a sea shell from her shelf to accompany the candle light. I added a touch of "Night in El Burrero" scene on the top part of the composition. I love using craft paper with oil pastels. Composition was simple, avoiding to choose too many colors created a saddle look. While I was working on this drawing I made a wish and that's why I gave the title "Make a wish". Light a candle and make a wish, dreams come true one day... Have a great week!

Work in progress

"Make a wish" by Birsen Ozbilge
Oil Pastel on Craft Paper, 24 x 32 cm

* Click on the images to see them larger.

* Reply with a comment if you liked this.

No comments:

Post a Comment